IMMORTAL-DEMONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMD CLAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  generators  

clan rules

Go down 
+4
CERTIFIED_ALIEN
-_-_-Limpy-_-_-
bmx_boi32
IMD_OWNER_IMD
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IMD_OWNER_IMD

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:20 pm

there is no laying down no camping 3 and thats 3 kills more than deaths no less and you have to try out for two rounds . and you must be highly active if you are not active you will be removed from the roster.
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 am

IMD_OWNER_IMD wrote:
there is no laying down no camping 3 and thats 3 kills more than deaths no less and you have to try out for two rounds . and you must be highly active if you are not active you will be removed from the roster.

you wont remove me would you? ... yeah thats rite you better not bitch ... j/p dog ... im on in about 15 min
Back to top Go down
-_-_-Limpy-_-_-

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:17 am

no laying down is a stupid rule. Its strategy. I agree that camping should not be allowed but if ur moving around and sneak up behind a few people i think u should b able to lay down
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:40 pm

yeah but i hate being known as a lay-down clan and lay-down noobs get on my nerves ... you should stay moving at all times ... and if your gonna camp then camp at a corner and pop out on niggaz not lay down and get killed
Back to top Go down
CERTIFIED_ALIEN

CERTIFIED_ALIEN

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:01 am

IMD Respect
Dear Owner,
Dear Leader
Dear IMD Members,

I am sorry to be the negative one here, but i must say that the more i play with he IMD rules (no lay downs, no capming) the more respect i get to my clan ndo my self. So i hav nothng there as i love these rules.

I have noted at alot of the memebers do not care abot te leaders being in rooms nd in games, meanin:
1- They dont lse to Leader commands
2- They make thier own stratgies
3- They dont care muchfor Co-Leader Directions
4- We suck @ revive

And i have so many points to talk about as well,
We really need to get our shit together i we want a kick ass clan, Practice roms must be initiated and Inactive members should either leave or mention the days they can play.

Roster Leaders are to kick off these practice rooms to note:
1- Attacker Team
2- Defender team
3- Revive & Support team
4- Sniper team
5- Muliti Task Teams Of each roster.

these are only a few notes bt i have a whole srtegy for this clan, please note that my whole lif revolves around stratigies and am sure wealcan do this, minus the few that we do not need the clan (even if its me).

Master Leader &My Leader (cTc) please forgive te Bluntness, b am too old to be bull shitting,and i hate where we heading.

We have a greet clan, why not make it the best.
Back to top Go down
CERTIFIED_ALIEN

CERTIFIED_ALIEN

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:04 am

Sorry but i just noticed that the key board eat some of me words, so sorry about that, its the keyboard and weed mix .. lol
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:22 am

i dont suck at reviving and i was a good sniper but i'm sneaky without laying down and anyone needs help with that ask digital devil ok and i love the rules
Back to top Go down
CERTIFIED_ALIEN

CERTIFIED_ALIEN

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:33 am

lol

No one was named nor hinted to, and when i talk, i talk about us as a team ....
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:23 pm

we'll i am a accept from the noobs on the team IMD CURRUPT IMD is one of them
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:15 am

yeah we need to get more ppl into the clan ... certified if you will let me know wat times you will be on then i will pass leadership to you for the daytime b/c i'm always on at night ... now that i'm unbanned lol ... but yeah ... add me up IMD_13IVIX_IMD
Back to top Go down
CERTIFIED_ALIEN

CERTIFIED_ALIEN

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:39 am

Am glad ur back mate, and i log in at funny times due to where i am right now, but normaly am on between the hours of:

5pm to 10pm GMT from Sat till Tuesday & Friday
5pm to 2am GMT on Wed & Thursday

But please lets talk before we start doing this move with the leadership passed between us mate.

thanks again 4 ur trust, but am begging u all (the leaders) to make Practice rooms. think about it, this would ID ur Players and we should weed out the no0obz like me Razz
Back to top Go down
..MusE..

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:22 pm

8 REPLYS UP BMX BOI!! GOOD SHIT. SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BREAK IT DOWN. NICE javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:37 pm

santa i have gift for finding out whose a nub lol
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:55 am

yeah i know we got a couple noobs and i've heard that Kaneilo has been lettin noobs into the clan ... i've held t/o's like crazy and only recruited like 3 ppl in 4 weeks ... im not lettin in noobs man ... just not gonna happen
Back to top Go down
CERTIFIED_ALIEN

CERTIFIED_ALIEN

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:30 am

Damn my leader is a kick ass ....lol....
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:03 am

yo i'm seriously about to quit playing socom for a few weeks b/c i'm tired of this bann code that Tonic put out ... if you want to read what i said to him then plz be my guest and log onto tshcodes ... but the shit is getting out of hand and last nite i got another fucking ban but only for 1 day this time ... i was holding t/o and didnt even have nitePR or bakon enabled and this guy comes in hacking ... well i'm helpless b/c i disabled my shit ... so when we get to the lobby out of nowhere i get the "you have been detected cheating" then rite after it goes away another comes up "you have been detected cheating twice and are banned for 1 day" ... so now i'm off of IMD_13IVIX_IMD until 8am on wednesday ... if i get on then it will prolly be bmxboi32 or -cTc- ... but im about to quit socom b/c the shit is out of hand and ppl are making codes that should have never even been thought of ... hacking started just to show that codes could be made for the psp and used in-game ... now it has become an excuse for those who get beat and a way for those who suck to win
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:21 pm

yeah everyones been have a anti-hacking outbrust lately the hacking on socom is the worst out of all hacking on psp online games period, so of u want to let the hating haters when be their guest scratch
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:32 am

you confused me with that one but i think i get wat your saying ... and yes i do believe that hacking should go ... when the next patch comes (and it will) ... i'm not giving out anything ... imma port my codes like i did for the last 3 patches and keep it to myself except for a few trusted ppl who i KNOW will not use them unless they are in a glitch room
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:53 am

good but hacking does keep socom for the psp alive after all these years right
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:36 pm

no ... i play b/c its the only game with a mic so i can talk shit ... thats the only reason i still play ... if another shoot em' up game comes out and i can use a mic then i'm switchin over to it
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:42 pm

yeah i get u b/c socom is the only game that the mic really works to its potenial
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Forgotten_Ninja wrote:
yeah i get u b/c socom is the only game that the mic really works to its potenial

exactly ... its the ONLY game where they mic is usable for the psp ... all the other games you cant talk and have to txt or not at all in most cases
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:31 pm

its dumb because all of the online psp games should be mic enabled
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:17 am

Forgotten_Ninja wrote:
its dumb because all of the online psp games should be mic enabled

i 100% agree ... why make a mic for the psp if NO OTHER GAME will use it ... its like buying a new car to drive for 3hrs and then park it forever ... i would love to be playing Fight Night Round 3 and talk trash while i'm beatin those nubs up ... i'm 36-0 on that game and they always run ... so i'm talkin to myself sayin "why you runnin just stand there and take whats comin to ya" ... and THEY CANT HEAR ME .... i love the mic lol
Back to top Go down
G.a7vG.5TeR

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:11 pm

hey im still on just i have to go to my cousins house so dont kick me out ill have my internet back soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clan rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan rules   clan rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IMMORTAL-DEMONS :: RULES :: IMMORTAL-DEMONS RULES-
Jump to: