IMMORTAL-DEMONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMD CLAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  generators  

STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!

Go down 
+2
CERTIFIED_ALIEN
bmx_boi32
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bmx_boi32

STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! Empty
PostSubject: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 am

yo never give out the clan password ... now we need a new one b/c so many ppl outside of IMD knows it ... and if you make a locked room use an older pw or another random one ... when i have ppl not in IMD in my locked rooms i use BAKON which is nowhere near out CPW ... and also DONT BRING IN HACKERS WHO ARE NOT IMD ... PERIOD
Back to top Go down
CERTIFIED_ALIEN

CERTIFIED_ALIEN

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:13 am

Dear Leader,

respect mate,

I am100% with u, and i must say, i hated how IMD members discuss that issue in opon rooms and one even challanged IMD_OWNER_IMD regarding the CPW.

I started moving away from room with IMD members due the "Lets run & kill" method of game, Where is the team Spirit i Joined MD for???

Why are we going downhill ... and so many other whys....

One answer .... We are not playing as Teams.

look i know am not that good and i swear i would leave if u want me too, but Master Leader and The Roster Leaders should control t b 4 its too late.

Sorry again 4 being negative but like i said we need perfection and we can do it, and i feel latley that i pissed ppl off in IMD and i wanted to quit IMD but i also know that i have friends here.

I swear to u mate, if u want me out a out, just tell me.

These are my thought and i urge all of u leaders to open Practice rooms, for us to know our players & Then WAR!
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:26 am

exactly and we need our great members and kick out the new little assholes that think because they got in once that they are the shit and can do what ever they like
Back to top Go down
CERTIFIED_ALIEN

CERTIFIED_ALIEN

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:57 am

this fregging Keyboard is freaking me out

ohh its fixed now .. damn it ..!!!

Sorry about the missing letters and typos lads.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:21 pm

its okay we can proofread ur mistakes our at least i can lol
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:12 am

certified i love you man ... no homo ... you need to be a leader and i am going to start opening practice rooms alot ... we need to decide on a map and settings for our clan and figure out who is team 1, 2, 3 and so forth
Back to top Go down
CERTIFIED_ALIEN

CERTIFIED_ALIEN

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:45 am

BMX i love u too ... Totallu HOMO What a Face What a Face I love you What a Face What a Face

lo0ol ..

Thats wut am talking about, i am ur Co Leader mate and i will always be ur bitch looool .. naa seriously ..

We will be the best Roster mate ..

waiting 2 c u on line mate.
Back to top Go down
..MusE..

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:08 pm

I KNOW, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ASSHOLE DOING IN HERE?? HE'S NOT EVEN IMD. I KNOW. I GOT MOST OF YOUR PASSWORDS,BUT A CANT QUITE REMEBER JOINING A LOCKED ROOM. ANY I HAVE MAD RESPECT FOR BLOODKILLOR AND ALL HIS CLAN MATES. YOU NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME PULLING ANY STUNTS. AND ABOUT THE RUN & GUN METHOD. I COULD BE WRONG. BUT WE STARTED THAT SHIT. IF NOT I INFLUANCE TO THAT. IT'S THE BEST STYLE OF GAME PLAY. IT'S IN YOUR FACE, FAST PACE.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:41 pm

no KANIELO has the best roster b/c ur's truly is on his roster and being sneaky helps sometimes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Mad drunken
Back to top Go down
CERTIFIED_ALIEN

CERTIFIED_ALIEN

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:32 am

MUSE ....

U lost me ... I hope to god ur not talking about me!!!!!

Who are you talking about?

And in regards of the Run & Shoot, thats my method since i started SOCOM, but running on Dead mates gets me .. and it happened to me many times, and what i hate the most is when The master leader dies and the rest leave him ..

That goes 4 any leader, our job is to kill hell ya, but we have to make sure that the leaders are the ones still standing.

In short, when in an IMD game, its not about the kills mates, its about keeping that team up and running, and to make sure the leader no matter what is up to guide his troop.
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:47 am

yeah revive is a must ... and Certified ur on during the day and i'm ussually on at nite ... imma try to get on earlier but its hard with work ... but hell yeah i been doing t/o rooms and im lookin at a few guys but im not just letting anyone into my roster
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:26 pm

well said Alien that is and always is the plan u and and maybe me would make sure Mr. MRs.smith and bmxboi stayed up to help the less skilled on our team
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:28 am

i been helpin less skilled ppl ... look a lunatik ... b4 he got his hacks he wasnt all that good until he started followin me from room to room w/o a mic and i was tellin him wat to do and he turned into a beast ... then he got his hacks and all hell broke loose but he has clamed down and got back to playin w/o hacks and beastin again
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:55 am

yeah but he's not beastin like owner and hooters lol
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Forgotten_Ninja wrote:

true true but he is a lot better than when he got into IMD
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:44 pm

bmx_boi32 wrote:
Forgotten_Ninja wrote:

true true but he is a lot better than when he got into IMD

yeah but he not better than me or Kanielo
Back to top Go down
bmx_boi32

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:01 pm

kaneilo is str8 but never plays ... he no good and he lettin nubs into IMD ... i played with 2 of his players and they were LAYING DOWN gettin KILLED not getting KILLS ... they BOTH finished out at least 3-12 ... done
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm

get owner to disband his roster or do it yourself lol they suck
Back to top Go down
CERTIFIED_ALIEN

CERTIFIED_ALIEN

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:47 am

He still kicks major ass mate ...

Master leader is Master leader, and his Mrs, is His Mrs, we cant mess with that lol, but the BMX comes close second ..
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:49 pm

lol! i said get owner disband kanielo's roster
Back to top Go down
CRYSTAL

CRYSTAL

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:04 pm

I MISS IMD confused Sad confused Sad
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:13 pm

thats asshole angel really disbanded i b/c i know his new username Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
-Z7ILU7I07VAL-

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Damn Son Lunatic Was Mad Hackin When He First Started LOL Wat A Noob. LOL JK. He Told Me He Broke His PSP... But He Said He Was Going To Buy A New One.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!   STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP GIVIN OUT PW!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IMMORTAL-DEMONS :: RULES :: IMMORTAL-DEMONS RULES-
Jump to: